Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Day 189 – (AD 1,094) – 22.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Still On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 22.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 23,352.7 miles; 37,582.6 kilometers.



I am located at Viale Alcione, 5, 66023 Francavilla al Mare CH, Italy.

This has to be Easter because there isn't any better time that the Republican Party has certainly decided to follow the adage and "go to hell in a hand-basket." And how cracked are all the eggs?


Ted Cruz is the Republican establishment candidate. That’s absolutely insane.The Washington Post, Chris Cillizza, March 23, 2016.

“Don't mistake the establishment's rallying behind Cruz as genuine support for either the man or his ideas. There is a roughly zero percent chance that Jeb Bush, for instance, thinks Ted Cruz is a great pick to be the Republican nominee or would be a great president. He doesn't. Neither does Romney. And you know Lindsey Graham doesn't. The lining-up behind Cruz is solely aimed at trying to stop Trump from getting to 1,237 delegates before the Republican National Convention.”

The better choice of two evils?


But I have better news. You can, if you so desire, add to your action figure collection. Available at Amazon.com a Sigmund Freud Action Figure for about $13.00, and free shipping if you are a Prime member.


Why?


And if you are just a bit theatrical, feeling that there is that inkling of self-expression, why not a set of The Great Psychologists Finger Puppets… $24.95 and free shipping.



Just talk to the hand…

This is my 1,189th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 88,979 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment