Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Day 177 – (AD 1,082) – 23.6 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Continuing On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I clocked up another 23.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals: 23,076.3 miles; 37,137.8 kilometers.

And now that I am closing in on the soon to end goal of my Parts I, II, III, and IV of my Trek, only 7.3% to go, I’m now trying to think about Part V. Obviously there are multiple reasons for the physical part of my journey but are there any the virtual part?



Today I am located at a point on the SP133, 73100 Lecce LE, Italy. I had to get back on the road. There is now 26.5 more miles until my next destination and goal point.

I’m just wondering if the current slate of political candidates is getting their ideas from streaming the four season of House of Cards.

I can’t imagine them to be as deft and adroit as they truly think they are.



Just took loaves #99 and #100 out of the oven. The house is filled with the aroma of freshly baked bread. Damn, I just love fresh-baked bread.

#99 Hemp Seed (lt); #100 Flax Seed (rt)



And I’m close… sort of. Today’s saint of the Day is St. Frances of Rome and the recipe for today is Scottish Oat Scones. Oh yeah, she’s the patron of automobile drivers, automobilists, cab or taxi drivers, motorists…to name a few. But there is nary a mention of Uber.





Bands 6 and 7 have been completed. Number 8 is left and currently on the sewing table,



Follow us at Quilts SB. http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,175th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 87,702 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment