Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, March 25, 2016

Day 191 – (AD 1,096) – 22.6 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 22.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 23,398.8 miles; 37,656.8 kilometers.

Today Google Maps has me now located at Strada Statale 16 Adriatica, 41-89, 63066 Grottammare AP, Italy. I am somewhat northeast of Rome.



I have been watching House of Cards. (I did mention a number of times in my blog Jim’s Trek that one of the secrets to my continuing to pedal and sweat is to watch, without commercials, action movie and/or serial.)



Why is it that the theatrical version of the circus of current day politics has my attention? Is it that it is any different than the present day performances?


Reading today – “The Healthiest People In The World Eat A Lot of Carbs”, HuffPost, Almma Almendrala, March 23, 2016



This is my 1,191st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 89,155 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment