Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Day 194 – (AD 1,099) – 23.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Always On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Spring-to-summer allergies in Tampa, my Tampa. Itchy eyes and sneezing. Pollen, pollen everywhere. Oak pollen, that is.

Pollen.com


This morning my results on my Schwinn 170 were identical to those of yesterday: 72 minutes; 23.1 miles pedaled; 712 calories burned. Synchronicity? Maybe. But then again it is also overcast this morning as it was yesterday. It just happened, but I definitely completed my routine today… and yesterday.



Today I am located at Via Raffaello Sanzio, 78, 60019 Senigallia AN, Italy on the virtual part of my journey. I’m right there beside the Clinica Veterinaria Adriatica. Just hope this is not a sign that one of The Pack needs some, even though each one always does, attention.

I’m still trying to learn to make a good sourdough bread. Ingredients: 2 ½ cups Sourdough Starter; scant tablespoon of good Salt; 3 1/3 cups of Bread Flour; and 1 – 1 ½ cups Water.

Dissention in the rank and file… first it started with the half-baked Tea Party activists. And now they may be called the ASNB – the Anti-SCOTUS Nominee Block. 16 Republican senators now say they will meet with President Obama’s nominee Merrick Garland.

Supreme Court Fight: Quarter of Republican Senators Now Back Meetings for Merrick Garland” (Ari Melber, NBC News, Mar 29, 2016)

Bottom line message to Mitch McConnell, the 16 sitting Senate members aspire to re-election…

Supper last night - Chicken and Prosciutto Tortellini in Butter Parmesan Sauce, Roasted Vegetables and Fresh Sourdough Bread. And my blood sugar dropped 1 point to 103.



This is my 1,195th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 89,428 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment