Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, March 28, 2016

Day 193 – (AD 1,098) – 23.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Quietly On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 23.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. Yes this is boring…but hell I have been consistent. Totals – 23,445.5 miles; 37,731.9 kilometers.



And yes Google Maps now has me located at Strada Provinciale Cameranese, 60131 Ancona AN, Italy…

Why?

Terror Network’s Web Sprawls Beyond Brussels and Paris -

Ankara -
Brussels -
Lahore -
San Bernardino -
Paris -
Boston -

This is only the beginnings of the list…

And we’re deliberating about the circus of our presidential campaign and carryings-on.

This is my 1,194th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 89,373 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim