Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Day 174 – (AD 1,079) – 23.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – 23,007.8 Miles On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,



This morning I began my next 6-day set and pedaled 23.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. And today is another milestone day; I have now cycled over 23,000 miles on my Schwinn Fitness cycles. My totals: 23,007.8 miles; 37,027.5 kilometers. I have also completed 92.4% of my overall goal.



Google Maps has me located at SP91, 73059 Ugento LE, Italy today. And my next destination is only 13.0 miles to the southeast.


Good article by Kenny Tam of Roger Ballen for Fstoppers

You May be a Photographer, but Are You an Artist?

  1. The Purpose of Art
  2. Redefine Your World
  3. Visual Relationships
  4. A Vision is Unique
  5. Search Within
  6. Break Through Your Mind
  7. Face Your Fears

Is it a fad? Or is it really here to stay? “Why you should pencil some colouring-in into your routine” Agence France-Presse, March 5, 2016.
Color Me Calm


But for the makers of crayons and colour pencils, the trend also poses a fundamental strategic question: is this boom in demand just a passing fad or a sustainable trend?




As soon as I saw and heard Mr. Trump request his audience… (the Roman aka the Bellamy Salute)… this is something to think about.

The Oath of the Horatii (1786), by Jacques-Louis David

“Variations on the salute also appear in neo-fascist contexts. For example, The Christian Falangist Party, founded in 1985, uses a "pectoral salute," in which the right arm, bent at the elbow, is extended from the heart, palm down. This gesture was used in François Truffaut's 1966 film Fahrenheit 451. The film portrays a futuristic totalitarian society modeled after the fascist state, including black uniforms, book burnings, and thought control.” (Wikipedia, Roman Salute


Band 3 of 8 completed.  Still looking for a title for this piece.  Final measurements - 60+" by 80+/-".

Untitled as yet - JS AB


Follow us at Quilts SB. http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/


Loaf # 97 - White basic, No-Knead loaf. http://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/



This is my 1,172nd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 87,437 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment