Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Day 186 – (AD 1,091) – 23.6 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Again, I’m On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 23.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. Obviously I’m feeling so much better. My totals – 23,284.2 miles; 37,472.4 kilometers.



My virtual trip has me located at Strada Statale 16 Adriatica, 71010 Campomarino CB, Italy. And now another 216 miles to my next destination and goal point.

Definitely feeling better today, clambering on my roof, avoiding the old-man slip and slide, to trim the Ligustrum and clean the gutters.

Lunch today, the first time ever CDB’s Conch Fra-Diablo - Conch sautéed with olive oil, fresh garlic and spiced with our spicy diablo sauce. I definitely would have again… Nothing like I have ever had before.



Last night’s supper - Green (hah) Turkey Chili; Fresh Bread (#103); and Carrot Cake Mini-Muffins...






This is my 1,186th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 88,758 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment