Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Day 172 – (AD 1,077) – 22.8 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Sans Voix On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Still cannot speak too loud. The Pack are not sure exactly what to do. They each now think their names are a very, very low, low version of “no”.

And so I still, sans voix, pedaled 22.8 miles on my Schwinn 170 this morning. Totals: 22,901.6 miles; 36,951.9 kilometers.



Google Maps has me located at SP122, 3, 74020 Campomarino TA, Italy. 62.0 more miles to go and then I reverse my direction.

Question – Not that it makes much of a difference what Mitt Romney said this morning about Donald Trump,

 “In turning up the rhetoric, Romney cast his lot with a growing chorus of anxious Republican leaders - people many Trump supporters view as establishment figures - in trying to slow the New York real estate mogul's momentum.” CBS/AP 

but what will the Republican leaders actually do if Donald Trump is elected as President? Just asking…



Question – Just wondering if the articles, albeit ‘best of’ lists may create some sort of neuroses in people? If a specific ‘best of’ list is published every year could not this cause some readers to feel inferior? And if it changes each year, could there be a mental pinball consequence?

U.S. News & World Report Launches the Best Places to Live Rankings, March 2, 2016

And our new quilt project has begun... Title in progress "tbd".

tbd- JS  AB

Follow us at Quilts SB. http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,169th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 87,222 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment