Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Day 172 – (AD 1,077) – 22.8 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Sans Voix On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Still cannot speak too loud. The Pack are not sure exactly what to do. They each now think their names are a very, very low, low version of “no”.

And so I still, sans voix, pedaled 22.8 miles on my Schwinn 170 this morning. Totals: 22,901.6 miles; 36,951.9 kilometers.



Google Maps has me located at SP122, 3, 74020 Campomarino TA, Italy. 62.0 more miles to go and then I reverse my direction.

Question – Not that it makes much of a difference what Mitt Romney said this morning about Donald Trump,

 “In turning up the rhetoric, Romney cast his lot with a growing chorus of anxious Republican leaders - people many Trump supporters view as establishment figures - in trying to slow the New York real estate mogul's momentum.” CBS/AP 

but what will the Republican leaders actually do if Donald Trump is elected as President? Just asking…



Question – Just wondering if the articles, albeit ‘best of’ lists may create some sort of neuroses in people? If a specific ‘best of’ list is published every year could not this cause some readers to feel inferior? And if it changes each year, could there be a mental pinball consequence?

U.S. News & World Report Launches the Best Places to Live Rankings, March 2, 2016

And our new quilt project has begun... Title in progress "tbd".

tbd- JS  AB

Follow us at Quilts SB. http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,169th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 87,222 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim