Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, March 7, 2016

Day 175 – (AD 1,080) – 22.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 2.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 23,030.0 miles; 37,063.3 kilometers. Only 7 ½% of my overall distance remaining.



I made it to my next destination and goal point today, the lowest point on the heel of the boot - Via Toma G., 50, 73040 Leuca LE, Italy.



That distance was 13.3 miles from where I started the virtual part of my Trek this morning. I then turned northward and I continued on for another 8.9 miles. I stopped at a location, SP358, Corsano LE, Italy, almost parallel to where I began this morning in Corso Vittoria.

Who is a current-day-cross between, Lucille Ball, Carol Burnette, French and Saunders, Laurel and Hardy, and The Golden Girls?

Miranda, Miranda Hart.

I am currently laughing, chortling, giggling, and snorting as 6’ 1” Miranda joins me as my pedaling companion.


Question – What is the data that I am using and paying for via my phone and Internet service? I can read the numbers on my bills, but exactly what am I paying for?

Money article “Here’s How to Figure Out How Much Cellphone Data You Need”…



Band #5 under construction.



Follow us at Quilts SB. http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,173rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 87,519 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim