Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, March 7, 2016

Day 175 – (AD 1,080) – 22.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 2.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 23,030.0 miles; 37,063.3 kilometers. Only 7 ½% of my overall distance remaining.



I made it to my next destination and goal point today, the lowest point on the heel of the boot - Via Toma G., 50, 73040 Leuca LE, Italy.



That distance was 13.3 miles from where I started the virtual part of my Trek this morning. I then turned northward and I continued on for another 8.9 miles. I stopped at a location, SP358, Corsano LE, Italy, almost parallel to where I began this morning in Corso Vittoria.

Who is a current-day-cross between, Lucille Ball, Carol Burnette, French and Saunders, Laurel and Hardy, and The Golden Girls?

Miranda, Miranda Hart.

I am currently laughing, chortling, giggling, and snorting as 6’ 1” Miranda joins me as my pedaling companion.


Question – What is the data that I am using and paying for via my phone and Internet service? I can read the numbers on my bills, but exactly what am I paying for?

Money article “Here’s How to Figure Out How Much Cellphone Data You Need”…



Band #5 under construction.



Follow us at Quilts SB. http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,173rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 87,519 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment