Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, March 18, 2016

Day 185 – (AD 1,090) – 23.7 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 23.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals: 23,260.0 miles; 37,434.4 kilometers.

And now I have a virtual conundrum. Google Maps has me located at SP28, 71011 San severo FG, Italy, but check the road in the image.



I am headed in a north-westerly direction but the reality of the virtual Trek may require some thought.

I am thinking about changing my pedaling routine when I complete Part IV of Jim's Trek. I will have received my ultimate goal.

Currently my routine is 6 days on and 1 day off, and my resistance is to alternate every other day between 12/25 and 15/25. And I am getting somewhat older. (Ya think?) I am toying with a 2-day pedal, 1-day rest scheme and no real change to the resistance.

Question – As I love to cook, apart from the fact that I love to eat, is it a credible thought to be upset with myself when I do not feel like cooking?

Tonight’s supper is in the pot right now – Beef (chuck steak) and mushroom stew, with baby potatoes, carrots, onion, celery, garlic, flour, chicken broth (I ran out of beef broth), stone ground mustard, Worcestershire sauce, Bay leave, paprika, salt and pepper. 4 to 6 hours on high in the slow cooker. I couldn’t believe that number of hits in Google Search for “Slow cooker beef stew”.

The concurrent and remaining primary campaigning is akin to an untethered chess game where all the rules have been and appear to have been cast aside. Instead of only the principal pieces making moves across the American checkerboard there seem to be the voyeurs and rubbernecks, the cheer-leaders, the fractured rule-makers all cheering and jeering from the sidelines. I just can’t wait until it is over… Exclamation point!



This is my 1,184th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 88,480 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment