Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Day 179 ½ – (AD 1,084 ½) – 0.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Day 7, Rest Day On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Day of rest from my Schwinn 170. Grandson’s soccer practice.



Just so you know, it should take me about another 89 pedaling days to reach my grand total goal and miles.



Today I am trying to avoid any news about the idiocies of the current presidential campaign. It appears that the Republican Party has more than just opened up Pandora’s Box.

And they do not know how to close it.




The border has been added to our new Parity quilt. We tried a variation but scrapped that idea… Mind you that idea may make another quilt, possibility Parity II.

Parity - JS AB - Border added

Follow us at Quilts SB. http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,178th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 87,953 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment