Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Day 178 – (AD 1,083) – 22.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Thinking On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled another 22.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. I can now record my totals at 23,098.5 miles; 37,173.5 kilometers.



And I really do not know, apart from the fact that it looks like a dirt road in the middle of a field, where Google Maps has located me on the virtual part of my journey. I do know that the Google Mobile staff could not find a street name sign. I am located on an Unnamed Rd, 72100 Brindisi BR, Italy.




Question – Postulating that Donald Trump is not elected President, what exactly does he expect to be doing on January 21? How many apology letters will he be penning?



I heard, last night, in passing on a local, and I mean really local, TV news report that the Polk County, Florida, Sheriff truly thinks that he has the concerted power/competency to sue Apple to force them to open one of his inmates/potential miscreant's iPhone in order to obtain what he may determine as credible evidence?



And I now understand why I feel blaaaaah.



Our new quilt bands 6, 7, and 8 are done.



Follow us at Quilts SB. http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,176th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 87,791 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment