Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Day 178 – (AD 1,083) – 22.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Thinking On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled another 22.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. I can now record my totals at 23,098.5 miles; 37,173.5 kilometers.



And I really do not know, apart from the fact that it looks like a dirt road in the middle of a field, where Google Maps has located me on the virtual part of my journey. I do know that the Google Mobile staff could not find a street name sign. I am located on an Unnamed Rd, 72100 Brindisi BR, Italy.




Question – Postulating that Donald Trump is not elected President, what exactly does he expect to be doing on January 21? How many apology letters will he be penning?



I heard, last night, in passing on a local, and I mean really local, TV news report that the Polk County, Florida, Sheriff truly thinks that he has the concerted power/competency to sue Apple to force them to open one of his inmates/potential miscreant's iPhone in order to obtain what he may determine as credible evidence?



And I now understand why I feel blaaaaah.



Our new quilt bands 6, 7, and 8 are done.



Follow us at Quilts SB. http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,176th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 87,791 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim