Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, March 21, 2016

Day 187 – (AD 1,092) – 22.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Another Ride On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled 22.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. I have now clocked 23,306.7 miles; 37,508.6 kilometers. Only 6.4% of my total miles to go.



Google Maps has the virtual part of my Trek located at Strada Statale 16 Adriatica, 86038 Montenero di bisaccia CB, Italy

And this morning I truly thought of giving up my pedaling, this Trek I began on December 23, 2012…but I chanced upon a wee bit of inspiration.

Published in The Guardian yesterday, March 20th, “Eddie Izzard tired yet triumphant after running 27 marathons in 27 days

“Eddie Izzard has said running 27 marathons in 27 days was the hardest thing he has ever done, as he thanked all his supporters who helped him raise more than £1m for Sport Relief. The 54-year-old comedian completed his gruelling challenge, a tribute to the 27 years Nelson Mandela spent in prison…”

No-Knead Sourdough loaf #104 in the bowl this morning. Goes into the oven in 18 hours.

Not sure if I understand, nor have I watched any of the zombie or walking dead shows on TV or at the movies. Just not something I want to try to understand. And whatever your pro argument is, no matter what I truly think that I cannot be convinced… (i.e., unless I can perceive the similarities at a Trump speaking event.)

Zombie Survival Kit


But should I do become concerned of having to encounter with what may be an un-human form of present/past life, I did find a Gerber Apocalypse Kit 7-Piece Tool Set Black Case Prepping Preppers Zombie. Going cost and priced at a discount of $395.01 obo.


And I just received a spam call which obviously was from a walking dead-brain.

Brain-Dead aka BD: “Sir, I am calling about issues regarding your Windows system on your computer.”
Me: “There are no computers in this house.”
BD: “According to your system messages, you…”
Me: “There are NO computers in this house.”
BD: “Could there be another computer that you are using.”
Me: “There are NO computers in this house. You are speaking English. There are NO computers in this house.”
BD: “Could you refer me to any of your friends who have a computer?”
BD: Click…

This is my 1,187th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 88,813 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment