Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Day 183 – (AD 1,088) – 23.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Continuing On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I struggled to complete 23.1 miles on my Schwinn 170

I’m still reeling from the after-effects of this strange flu that’s been going around. I’m getting better but now another member of the house has it. Starts with either laryngitis or a lowering of the vocal resonance, then the hacking and the snorting and the dripping nose. Goes on for about 3+ weeks… Not a complete throw you-on-your-ass type flu-thing but just bloody inconvenient and uncomfortable. As you can see I’ve still been able to keep up, ah-choo (excuse me), my cycling.



Today I am located on a road in the middle of an endless array of vineyards. I am at Strada Statale 544, 76015 Trinitapoli BT, Italy.

My totals today stand at: 23,214.4 miles; 37,360.0 kilometers.

And part two is just around the corner. Who really will support the candidate of their choice?

I’ve change the “Dropped Outs” from an “X” to an “S” because the question is whether they have truly dropped out?



And I’ve given up trying to indicate and link who’s supporting whom… The media has been reporting that some are flip-flopping in their support…just as they do in the presentations of their positions. Can we ever trust any politician?


I really miss George Carlin…


He must just be rollin’ and rollin’…




Flash news “The Pumpkin Center mansion destroyed by fire in Cocoa Beach”… the $4 million dollar, 10-000 square-foot, ocean front home. (Wesh.com, Orlando, March 16, 2016)


This is my 1,182nd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 88,345 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment