Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Day 173 ½ – (AD 1,078 ½) – 0.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Day of Rest On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today is my day of rest. Still hacking, sort of…but I am still living. And the voice is beginning to whisper around the lost decibel level.

Just a thought - Revelation 6:1-8…






No Schwinn 170 today.  Maybe this is where I go to on the next part of my Trek… a b.w.m. – Bike washing machine…






Definitely a WIP and the title is “tbd”. Andy's work is amazing at what I put down on paper.



Follow us at Quilts SB. (http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/)

I’ve updated Jim’s Gotta Eat. The, my habit is still going strong. (http://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/)



This is my 1,171st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 87,349 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment