Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Day 173 ½ – (AD 1,078 ½) – 0.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Day of Rest On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today is my day of rest. Still hacking, sort of…but I am still living. And the voice is beginning to whisper around the lost decibel level.

Just a thought - Revelation 6:1-8…






No Schwinn 170 today.  Maybe this is where I go to on the next part of my Trek… a b.w.m. – Bike washing machine…






Definitely a WIP and the title is “tbd”. Andy's work is amazing at what I put down on paper.



Follow us at Quilts SB. (http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/)

I’ve updated Jim’s Gotta Eat. The, my habit is still going strong. (http://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/)



This is my 1,171st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 87,349 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim