Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Day 210 – (AD 1,115) – 23.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Croatia On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yesterday was my day of resting, a Grandson #1's mini-soccer game, and baking.

This morning I cycled 23.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 23,836.2 miles; 38,360.7 kilometers.



I’m located at D30, 10415, Novo Čiče, Croatia. Tomorrow I will have to decide whether I will be heading in a northwest or a northeast direction. Maybe I’ll flip a coin.

Today is Christening Day for Grandson #2. Celebration.



That’s all…

Check out the Dough-henge at Jim’s Gotta Eat - http://jimsgottaeat.com/ for the creation of the next 4 No-Knead loaves.



This is my 1,211th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 91,131 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment