Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, April 11, 2016

Day 205 – (AD 1,110) – 22.9 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Still On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This late morning I pedaled 22.9 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 23,721.8 miles; 38,176.6 kilometers.

I am currently heading west in Italy. According to Google Maps I am at Via Beorchia, 20, 33053 Latisana UD, Italy.



If I continue in this direction I will be leaving Italy in 32.2 miles. If I decided to alter my direction I will stay in Italy for another 53.0 miles. I wonder which way I will go.

Two new No-Knead Turbo loaves of bread were baked: #113 – Basil Olive Oil Cheese Garlic (left) and #114 – Cheese and Garlic (right). I used a King Arthur Pizza Dough Flavor; 4 teaspoons per batch. The bread smelled great in the mixing, but any specific taste and or smell after they were baked seemed to have been lost.



Not happy with myself and the pretzels I devoured late last night. I bumped up my early morning blood sugar count by 26 points to 112 mg/dL.

Supper was great – Deconstructed Cabbage Rolls and Fresh Bread.  (Yeah the bread is the Basil Olive Oil Cheese Garlic.)



Work continues on our new quilt/wall hanging Wings. This one is a triptych and something completely new and different…

Wings - JS AB - Preliminary Design

This is my 1,206th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 90,668 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment