Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 100 - (AD 323) – Jim’s Trek Part II – The Sequel – 23.0 Miles - Show Low, Arizona On My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

Today is the 100th day of Jim's Trek Part II - The Sequel, and this morning I cycled another 23.0 miles. That is a total of 6,392.2 miles of exercising and cycling on my Schwinn 150.


Today I arrived at Show Low, Arizona; elevation 6,300 feet and population just about 11,800.

I am headed southeast on N Clark Road and I am between W Adams Drive and W Cooley Street. I wonder if anyone else has Trekked here to Slow Low?

I do not have much to write about today. This house still looks like it is the home, or should I say some back alley joint that exists as a junk and knick-knack dealer. Today is quite... but there are tables loaded with kitchen stuffs and computer peripheral devices. I should set up some signs on the front yard that say "We're not moving Sale...but everything must go!"

As I was allowed to cook in my kitchen last night I decided to conjure up a quick and easy White Bean and Chicken Chili. And yes I followed, sort of, someone else's recipe, with a number of my own changes. I'll be posting my formula shortly on Jim's Gotta Eat.


Oh, and by the way it was so good, that there were no leftovers. And my FBS this morning was 91. (I'm still off the diabetes' medications, and I see my diabetes doctor in two weeks.)

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment