Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Day 111 – (AD 334) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.5 Miles – Not Lost in New Mexico on My Schwinn 150.

Good day,

And I did not want to get on my Schwinn 150 this morning. But nothing ventured, nothing gained. Or should I say lost.

This morning on my Schwinn 150 I cycled another 21.5 miles. The exercise has its results. My doctor has halved the prescription of one my blood pressure medications.


And now the next question, at what point do I become “bored” with the cycling? At what point does it become a part of my daily routine that I must schedule all my other commitments around my cycling? Obviously the benefits outweigh the non-performance.

On my virtual Trek I think I am in the middle of what appears to be nowhere. I am located in New Mexico and I am headed east on US-380 E. Using the Goggle satellite image there are no labeled markers or points of reference from approximately two miles up. From about 500 feet I can see that I have passed L-C94.  This morning I began at "A" and cycled to "B".


I am now 596 miles from my next Interlake address goal. I am also 1,712 miles from the end of my Trek and my home in Tampa, Florida. To date I have cycled on my Schwinn 150 6,627.7 miles.

When the electronic portals cannot be trusted, why would the elder generations expect the youth to have any confidence?

Watching Bleak House, while I cycle, I am intrigued as it has now turned into a crime investigation. Oh and by the way, I guessed who dunnit. Wonder if Dickens had intended to pen an earlier version of Law and Order?

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment