Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Day 113 – (AD 336) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.7 Miles – Just About Center of New Mexico on My Schwinn 150.

Good day,

This morning I cycled 21.7 miles on my Schwinn 150. I have about 1,670 miles more to complete my journey and my Trek.

Accordingly I only have 84 more days on my stationary cycle. All-things-being-equal I should be completing my complete journey on about 8 February 2014. Damn I will have been cycling for just 14 months.

Now that’s the physical part, and the virtual part – I am on US-380 and heading in a south easterly direction. This morning I crossed over the Valley of Fires, the Carrizozo Malpais. I learned something today. And then I traveled through the Town of Carrizozo, population about 1,000.


Just a quiet day today.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment