Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Day 118 – (AD 341) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 23.0 Miles – I’m Still in New Mexico on My Schwinn 150

Good day,

This morning I cycled 23.0 miles on my Schwinn 150. My total miles – 6,781.8. I decided to do at least one extra mile for missing my regime yesterday.


My location this morning is on Us-380 E/E 2nd Street west of Roswell, New Mexico. I still have another 443 miles to go to get to my next Interlake address goal.

I did not exercise yesterday on my Schwinn 150. Too many interruptions. Doctor’s appointment early in the morning, kitchen construction came to a completion, and I finally was able to clean the floor. I just did not cycle. I did not quit cycling. I wonder if that makes much sense?


Doctor is extremely pleased with my progress and management of my diabetes with exercise, the cycling and the diet. My A1c reported at 5.6% and my average FBS is 94.2 mg/dL.

I wonder if there are other diabetes’ candidates who have done this type of exercise regime. I wonder if there are any studies regarding diabetes, exercise and diet, of this type, and the fact that blood sugar counts are kept at near normal. It would be interesting to find out what sort of success factor exists.

My blood sugar count yesterday was up to 108. Conclusion, Chinese buffets no good for glucose; Asian recipes one of the best. Definite control of sugar and no MSG. Last night’s supper homemade spicy Italian sausage and eggplant plus casserole. Fasting blood sugar count this morning 101.

Today’s viewing company was the 2012 documentary Carol Channing Larger Than Life. Definitely kept me cycling without interruption.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment