Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Day 103 – (AD 326) – Jim’s Trek Part II – The Sequel – 22.1 Miles – New Mexico On My Schwinn 150


Good Day,

This morning I cycled 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 150; to date and since 2 December 2012 – 6,455.3. And my Schwinn 150 is still holding up. There are no extraneous noises, clicks or whirrs, and it waits for me every morning. I think I've got my monies’ worth.

Today on my virtual Trek I crossed over the Arizona/New Mexico States’ border. I am headed in a northeasterly direction on US-60 E toward County Rd A001. From Google Maps, the satellite image taken from 500 feet shows my location at the B-marker.


Well the construction and reparations of the kitchen and the flood damage are almost complete. Wall-papering, painting, counter-tops, and base boards done. The new sink and faucet are just great but the new and replacement cabinets were incorrectly hinged. Since I conceptually decided that the complete project would not be finished until about Thanksgiving, I still have not become un-hinged.

And today is both Stress Awareness and Saxophone Day. Turn on Kenny G.

Well I found another one of Herman Wouk’s work, The Caine Mutiny Court-Martial, 1953. In this case it is the 1988 made-for-television version. Part I today, II tomorrow and it certainly goes into more detail as did the original film.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment