Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Day 107 – (AD 330) – Jim’s Trek Part II – The Sequel – 20.7 Miles – New Mexico Still, On My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

I’m a bit late writing up my Trek journal and blog today. I cycled 20.7 miles this morning on my Schwinn 150. I have now cycled, in 330 days, 6,541.2 miles. My return Trek or my Part II now equals 35% of my total miles, 2,284.1 miles. All-things-being-equal I only have about 1,800 more miles to complete my complete cycling Trek, in this part of North America.


Virtually I am still in New Mexico on US-60 E and about 24 miles from Magdalena. The Google Maps satellite image certainly has this area as light brown, and seemingly dry.

Spent some quality time with CK. The kid now recognizes Grandpa's big toe.

Part 3 of Bleak House is still something that keeps my mental and visual minds focused on the story. And the actors are most definitely telling stories with their faces. This is certainly a help to my keeping up with my exercise on my Schwinn 150.

This is a short writing day.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment