Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 112 – (AD 335) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.7 Miles – New Mexico on My Schwinn 150.

Good day,

This morning, yes, my Schwinn 150, and yes, 21.7 miles. My total on this 335th day of my Trek – 6,649.4 miles.


And on my virtual trip, I am somewhere, still in New Mexico, on Highway US-380 E. All-things-being-equal I am about 19 miles from the next Town.

Wasn’t on my list of things to do, but today is Clean Your Refrigerator Day. Just remember your refrigerator just wants to be your friend.

I watched the last part of Bleak House on Netflix. I would suppose that Smallweed does have his shtick. For a while I wanted to say “Beam me up”, instead of his consistent “Shake me up”. I will be looking for my next cycling - viewing companion.

Not much more to talk about.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment