Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, November 11, 2013

Day 108 – (AD 331) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 22.1 Miles – Looks No Different in New Mexico on My Schwinn 150.

Good day,

This morning I cycled another 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 150. I am sort of getting bored of my cycling but there is no way that I intend to stop doing it right now. In just about another 30+ more days I will have been cycling for the period of one year, and there is no bloody way that I am going to give up that goal. The total number of miles that I have cycled now is 6,563.3. And I have still maintained the reduction of 11 inches on my waist.


It appears that my virtual Trek using Google Maps is actually a trip of the past, so-to-speak. The Google Map image of my location on US-60 E, just west of the Village of Magdalena, New Mexico was taken in 2007. From the satellite view at 500 feet I can see the indication of the Magdalena Airport.


The above image was posted on the website of the Magdalena Chamber of Commerce. I see Rwy 2 and Rwy 20, but what happened to Rwy 1 and 3 through 19?

I stumbled upon a site this morning of which I am totally enthralled. Street Pianos and Play Me, I’m Yours is an artwork project by British artist Luke Jerram. The Play Me, I’m Yours project tours internationally and began in 2008. And I am humbled, and excited.        


Play Me, I'm Yours London 2009
from lukejerram on Vimeo.

And I never know what or who I am going to encounter on this Trek that I began last December 2012.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment