Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Day 104 – (AD 327) – Jim’s Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.7 Miles – On My Schwinn 150 in New Mexico

Good Day,

This morning, I am so glad for the non-humid weather. I cycled 21.7 miles this morning on my Schwinn 150. I think I have to get serious about this hour of exercise... at some point in time. As I hit 6,477.0 miles today I am thinking about the 6,500rd and the 7,000th miles.


I am in New Mexico now and I am heading east on US-60 E toward Rd 80A. I now have about 750 miles to cycle to get to my 33rd Interlake address goal point.

The following Jim's Trek chart shows my progress based on my first 32 Interlake address goals. As you can see I am recording my progress.


Nothing is worse than when there seems to be an end in the road of a major fix-up and re-construction project than hearing a clicking sound. Yes, a tick,tick,tick,tick. A little gizmo on the air-conditioning unit was blinking red and making a clicking noise. That's the house unit... and the outside air handler was doing the same thing. It was like listening to an explosion of cash going up in flames. Well they are coming to take me away, ah-hah, they're coming to take me away. What bloody next?

Finished the second part of The Caine Mutiny Court-Martial this morning. Watching a movie or a video series, without commercials has certainly been my secret to keep on going with my cycling Trek. And now I must find my next viewing companion for tomorrow.

Our work on our new RG2013 quilt is progressing well.  The quilting on our longarm has begun.  Three bands for our Vanderbilt afghan have been completed.  Work has begun on the 4th band.  Our Vanderbilt is a design-as-we-go project.  Should prove interesting final result.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment