Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, November 29, 2013

Day 124 – (AD 347) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.2 Miles – 6,900 Mile Mark Passed in Texas on My Schwinn 150

Good day,

Day after Thanksgiving, and a Happy Black whatever Friday. Just thinking about how many are beguiled into believing that the beginning of the season is just made for shopping. It is this time of the year that I keep trying to stuff my Scrooge-alias into the cupboard and allow myself a modicum of solitude. Dickens tried… and Hollywood milks it. At 8:25 pm last night the Target parking lot in my neighborhood was filled to overflowing.


This morning I cycled 21.2 miles on my Schwinn 150. My total miles now racked up equal 6,914.1. I needed the exercise and before I go off and rant too, too much of my complete disdain about this commercial and shopping season, I quickly checked my biorhythms. (Someday I will learn to spell that word.)

My Emotional cycle is in an upward swing as it moves into the positive zone of the cycle. My Physical and Intellectual cycles are at the bottom. For the next two weeks I will, as implied, have to take it easy in my abilities to succeed at tasks and to obtain what I desire. Enough said.


This morning my virtual Trek has me heading east on US-380 E toward County Road M. Only 310 more miles until I reach my 33rd Interlake address goal.


Today’s viewing companion was the first part of the 1980 blockbuster movie, Airplane!. I am definitely reeling, no pun intended, at the differences between the film's airport and terminal scenes and what and how TSA, Homeland Security, and the world has now progressed to 33 years later.

My Thanksgiving menu – Aloo Tikki, Chicken Vindaloo, Chettinad Chicken Curry, Gobi Aloo, Dal Makhani, Rice, and Garlic Naan…and I ate way too, too much. Definite spike in FBS, which means that I have to bring it down today.  I burned 636 calories this morning.


Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment