Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Day 99 - (AD 322 ) – Jim’s Trek Part II – The Sequel – 22.1 Miles - On My Schwinn 150 I Continue

Good Day,

Continuing my Trek on my Schwinn 150 this morning I cycled a new 22.1 miles. I also burned 701 calories.

This is my 99th day of my cycling on my return trek from Seattle to Tampa. This is also my 322nd day of almost continuous cycling on my Schwinn 150 since I began exactly 11 months ago.


My virtual location is still in Arizona and somewhere on AZ-260 E. I am coming up on the intersection with FS 124 and FS 33L.

I decided not to cycle over the past two days. Just too, too many people were walking in and out of the house in the reconstruction of the kitchen... and the noise level, well you can imagine. And The Pack not to be outdone exercised their lung capacities.

Well today is a quiet day and the weekend is here. The noise and the construction begins again on Monday. Countertops, hardware, and a new kitchen sink...

On All Hallows' Eve the almost headless mini-Frankenstein made his rounds... in his Radio Flyer. And I just learned something.

I wondered about Halloween being celebrated also as All Hallows' Eve. If it is an "Eve", albeit "the day or period of time immediately before an event or occasion", what is the day after? Well, duh... All Hallows' Day. And I have never celebrated All Hallows' Day in my 62 years on this planet. It is the "Triduum of Hallowmas" and today 2 November is the third day. And I've got to find me some saints. Gotta think about departed souls.

And without my PC, I'm back to using my notebook and iPad and I am getting completely confused regarding access to apps and my passwords. Already I have disabled myself from Facebook... And needless to say iGoogle disappeared yesterday. I think I was prepared for that, but only time will tell how well I will adapt to the change. And to top it all, above the confusion, I broke the bridge and one of the lenses of my glasses. But you know since I started the cycling I spend less time worrying.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment