Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Day 98 ½ - (AD 321½ ) – Jim’s Trek Part II – The Sequel – Forced To A Standstill, Sort-of

Good Day,

Well the kitchen demolition and reconstruction has begun. And it just happens that a part of the kitchen is my computer area. This means that I have to spend time “cleaning” and sorting the items and equipment on my desk. And I did not realize that it would be such a job.


The kitchen is now devoid of all counter-top appliances. The new cabinets are sitting in the garage. And I am looking at the tangle of wires beneath my computer desk. Damn what a conflagration possibility, and what a tangle of endless plug-in things.



And so I am just taking a Trek day off. I was hoping some PC pixie would arrive in the middle of the night and transpose the years of wires into a semblance of order. I will never leave a quarter under my pillow again.

The house, The Pack, are in a shambles. I think I can take one day off from my Trek.



Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment