Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, October 14, 2013

Day 83 - (AD 306) - Jim's Trek Part II - The Sequel - 22.0 Miles - 6,000 Miles on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

Today I finished another 22.0 miles on my Schwinn 150. And today I have reached two more goals: my 32nd Interlake address goal at Interlake Dr, Lake Havasu City, Arizona and 6,020.7 miles.


I certainly would save on landscaping and lawn upkeep and costs at this Interlake Drive.


I am now headed north on AZ-95 N and I am about 10.5 miles outside of Lake Havasu City, population 52,200. And it is the current home of the famous and infamous London Bridge.



Today's cycling was completed while the Rat Pack pranced about between the open house, our neighboring squirrel acrobatics, and the workers replacing the drywall, stage one of the house reconstruction. And yes I used ear plugs as I watched my episodes of The West Wing.

And my diet today is all liquids, excepting of the shades of red and purple. I am prepping myself on the eve of my fantastic voyage.  But Jim's Gotta Eat??

And the more and more I watch the episodes of The West Wing the more I wonder whether Aaron Sorkin created a fictional, albeit reality, show or a satirical presentation of the lives and immediate times of our current illustrious members of this country's government. It is a good soap opera... and at times I have to tell myself that I am merely watching fiction not necessarily fact.

Phase one -

And now only 1,132 miles to go to reach my next Interlake address goal.  Please let me know if you find one between Arizona and Texas.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment