Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Day 88 - (AD 311) - Jim's Trek Part II - The Sequel - 22.2 Miles - Just Sand on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

This morning is a quiet Sunday and my 311st day cycling on my Schwinn 150. Today I cycled 22.2 miles and I burned 681 calories. I just checked out a picture of myself from when my grandson was born. Even though he’s quite large now there definitely is no more shelf on my torso to rest him on. Damn there has been some change.


Today on my virtual Trek I am traveling south on US-93 S / Alamo Road. I’m still in the desert scrub lands of Arizona. I’m expecting the Road Runner at any time to speed on past.

Today I am about 2,247 miles from my final destination on my journey, Tampa. I am also about 1,526 miles from Seattle.

Google keeps counting down the days that they are shutting down iGoogle. Only 12 more days to go. I then have to completely re-focus my use of my desktop and change my favored screen mapping. After eight years and the number of hours that I have depended upon iGoogle, I keep saying to myself, “Change is good…”

And here’s something I didn't know. Today, October 20th is a Bahá’í celebration of the birth of Báb. He was the Christians’ John the Baptist of the Bahá’í faith. He is referred to as the herald of Bahá’u’lláh.

And now back to creating... and learning

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment