Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, October 28, 2013

Day 96 – (AD 319) – Jim’s Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.9 Miles – Now Over 6,300 Miles On My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

This morning’s 21.9 miles on my Schwinn 150 helped me to top the 6,300 mark – 6,302.8 miles. Yesterday I said that I might take a day off but I didn't and I now know that this morning cycling has been an ingrained habit because I actually got up earlier than normal just to complete my miles. I now have about 924 miles to my next Interlake address goal point.


I am currently located, on my virtual Trek, heading southeast on highways AZ-260 E/AZ-87 S. I am just at a crossing of the East Verde River. The “B” marker below is my other me.


I am beginning to become ticked off with the topics of some news stories of recent press… and of course they are more enunciated as the speed of the electronic broadcast spreads. It is the news clips regarding some idiotically proclaimed and fundamentally professed religious persons not leaving tips for service rendered due to their perceived perceptions of the servers’ demeanor, deportment, gender, and race. Words are very hard for me at this point.  Not because I am perturbed with the clients’ belief, but because it would seem that those, the clients, receiving the service, that is, the food and wait service, are actually robbing and lying to individuals by accepting the service in the first place.

My iGoogle is shutting down in 4 days. Time to shave... and bacon all day.  Why?


Available through Amazon and if you live in Florida you better get it but “It remains unclear when the tax will be included on the Amazon website. That could be when dirt is first turned on either of the distribution centers that Amazon announced this week, or when the first package is ready to roll out the doors of either location.Jacksonville Business Journal, October 24, 2013.

My video companion this morning on my cycling was the 2012 movie Morgan. Nice movie about a cyclist, now paraplegic, who wants to re-enter his competitive world by entering a race.

The top of our new An Unnamed Classic, without borders, has been completed. We have begun a new untitled one but you will have to wait to see details. The third band of our Vanderbilt afghan is half-way completed. Only four-and-a-half more bands plus borders to go in our design.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment