Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Day 98 – (AD 321) – Jim’s Trek Part II – The Sequel – 22.3 Miles – Still Arizona On My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

And yes today on the day that demolition and construction begins I cycle 22.3 miles on my Schwinn 150. Today my total is now at 6,347.1 miles.


On my virtual Trek I am currently located on AZ-260 E just a bit past Nelson Fire Road. And I am about 109 miles from the Arizona/New Mexico state border. Not much to see, but definitely no congestion.

Okay it is Frankenstein Day…apropos that tomorrow is Halloween. But truly today is the day that commemorates Mary Shelley’s, the author’s, birthday. And not to be outdone today is also Create A Great Funeral Day. Anybody need some parts? Must have been some marketing agency that came up with the idea on a twist to increase, no haphazard…just blatant, sarcasm, to increase the sales of caskets and the outlay of floral arrangements. I think I will watch Soylent Green.

And writing about green, after I finished my cycling and was taking my shower I had this eerie feeling that something was watching me. My Shape Shifter… He was quietly watching as I showered my hair.


I'm waiting...

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment