Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, October 25, 2013

Day 93 – (AD 316) – Jim’s Trek Part II – The Sequel – 22.0 Miles – The Other Rodeo Drive On My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

Today on my Schwinn 150 I cycled another 22.0 miles.


This morning I reached a point on  Camp Verde Bridgeport or AZ-260 E Highway. I am just about at Cottonwood-Verde Village. This is a retirement and bedroom community for Cottonwood, Arizona. About 70% of the residents are retired. Population is about 12,000. Enough said… (Yup, I'm there.) Just a different Rodeo Drive.

And today I began running errands just after I had cycled. I just got home and it is early evening. I'm going to be short.

Tonight I will be working on our Vanderbilt afghan. And we will be continuing the design and construction of An Unnamed Classic quilt.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment