Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Day 82 - (AD 305) - Jim's Trek Part II - The Sequel - 22.1 Miles - New State - My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

This morning I began my virtual meandering in the State of Arizona. To tell you the truth the scenery from the Google Maps certainly is not that much different as it has been for the last couple of  weeks. I am on AZ-95 N somewhere to the east of SARA Park.


And now for the real part. Today I clocked in 22.1 miles and burned 638 calories on my Schwinn 150.

My current stats are: -
  • Location – Near SARA Park, Arizona
  • Sequel Distance – 22.1; Total 1,741.6 miles
  • Grand Total Miles – 5,998.7
  • Calories Burned - 638
  • Weight – 161.4 lbs; Total Loss – 9.4 lbs
  • Belly Measurement - 33"; Total Loss - 11"
  • Blood Sugar - 87 mg/dL
  • Blood Pressure – 117/80
  • BMI – 22.7

And I'm holding my breath on this one... Two years ago, after lightning fried the old refrigerator, the door on the brand new one was replaced and the ice maker engine and contraption changed five times. The ice-maker just kept shutting down. Well, and not saying that this was the solution, but, a simple adjustment to reduce the size of the ice-cubes seems to have been the issue and possible fix. Moral of the story, and I hope I am not jinxing myself, if at first you don't succeed, melt your ice-cubes.



All six of The Pack are howling, yelping, and hah-rumphing while chasing one bloody squirrel that believes he is a high-wire acrobat on the zenith of the lanai screen.  Six canines prancing. One fuzzy rodent dancing.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment