Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Day 90 – (AD 313) – Jim’s Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.1 Miles – Surrounded on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

This morning I reversed a piece of my routine. I wrote my morning pages, 750 words, first and then I got on my Schwinn 150 and cycled 21.1 miles. My total to date, 6,172.5 miles.
And on my virtual Trek I am somewhere in what appears to be a dry scrub brush valley on AZ-89 N. I am a wee bit south and west of the Town of Kirkland, Arizona, population of about 1,600. From my location I can see mountains in every direction.


And I have finished watching, my cycling companion, The West Wing, all seven seasons and 156 episodes. I have to now find another video cohort to accompany me along my Trek.

This morning I watched the 2013 movie Haute Cuisine. Just up my alley, but a movie about cooking which I said was not a wise move for me to watch while I am cycling. But this movie, in French with subtitles, is about the short period of time the Hortense Laborie works as personal cook to the President of France, François Mitterrand.  It is narrated from her position and last day at a research base in Antarctica. Not bad, not great.


Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment