Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Day 97 – (AD 320) – Jim’s Trek Part II – The Sequel – 22.0 Miles – On My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

This morning I cycled another 22.0 miles on my Schwinn 150.  Total miles to date - 6,324.8.


I am located somewhere on AZ-260 E and I have just gone by Camp Tontozona, the football practice camp for Arizona State University. I’m heading southeast toward Box Canyon Trail.

Just watched a movie in which the issue between the characters is the current social communication gap. The couple spent too much time on cell phones and laptops to realize the reality of their relationship. Thank you Facebook, thank you Google, thank you Microsoft… et al. We no longer understand relationships without the crutch of an electronic gadget. ¿Moi aussi?

All-things-being-equal the kitchen blast-off is supposed to start tomorrow. I have not got into a dizzy-fit as I have pre-programmed myself to believe that all the required construction will not be completed until the end of November. Rule-of-thumb in this day of electronic speed, human speed has dumb-downed.


Supper last night kept my fasting blood sugar count down this morning at 88 mg/dL.  Not bad for this track record now.  Supper was a Spicy Coleslaw and Thai-ish type Chicken and Green Beans over rice. I will be posting my quick recipe on Jim's Gotta Eat shortly.  I've got a bit of catching up to do.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment