Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Day 81 - (AD 304) - Jim's Trek Part II - The Sequel - 21.7 Miles - New State - Arizona on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

This morning I cycled, once again, another 21.7 miles on my Schwinn 150. I'm closing in on the 6,000 miles. And you didn't think that I could do it? There are just too, too many benefits gained that this oldish body must definitely be thankful.


This morning on my virtual Trek I am now headed northeast on AZ-95 N. I crossed the California State border over the Colorado River into Arizona at the Town of Parker. The population of Parker is somewhere about 3,200. I continued on AZ-95 and I reached Parker Strip, population 3,300. And I guess I will still see dry ground for some time.


Obviously I am not headed in a due easterly direction to my next Interlake address goal point. I have about 56 more miles to my 32nd Interlake goal.  I am now going to search for my next one and 33rd on my route back to my home in Tampa, Florida.

I taking guesses as to what my waist measurement will be at the end of my Trek of about 8,200 miles, give or take, on my Schwinn 150. From the beginning on December 2, 2012 I have gone from a 44-inch to a 33-inch waist. Wonder what more?

And my main PC is STILL in the shop.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment