Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, October 18, 2013

Day 86 - (AD 309) - Jim's Trek Part II - The Sequel - 21.5 Miles - Wikieup, Arizona on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

And my cycling this morning on my Schwinn 150 equalled 21.5 miles. Today I have completed 1,829.1 miles of my return journey from Seattle to Tampa. This is now 30% of my total Trek to date.


This morning on my virtual journey I am in Arizona and still in the desert. At the junction of Alamo (Hwy 15) and Chicken Springs (131 Hwy) Roads I took a left hand turn. (I'm still looking for the Chicken Ranch.) I then headed in a northeast direction and at the small Town of Wikieup, population of about 300, I jumped onto US-93 and headed south.

As soon as I finished my cycling on my Schwinn 150 this grandfather headed over and around the corner and babysat to my grandkid. I am amazed that CK is no longer playing with his baby toys and as we went for a short walk the garbage truck traveling the street was the highlight... that is, until the driver honked his horn in greeting.

I posted the final and updated presentation of our newest quilt and wall hanging, Blumish Two. Check out Quilts SB for the details.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment