Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Day 70 - (AD 293) - Jim's Trek Part II - The Sequel - 21.6 Miles - Somewhere in The Desert on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

Good news, I cycled 21.6 miles on my Schwinn 150 this morning. Bad news, it appears that the component company shipped my ordered hard drive, once again to the the incorrect address...I still DO NOT HAVE my PC. Good news - I got on the roof this morning and cleaned out the house back gutters. I guess we still have 61 more days of Hurricane Season.


This morning my 21.6 miles has me heading in a southeasterly direction on CA-247 S/Old Woman Springs Road. I'm headed towards Lafom Road, but I can tell you now that if I blink I definitely will miss the unpaved and sand road. And I am just wondering if Wile E. Coyote and The Road Runner are going to be speeding by at any moment.

And with my main PC still in the shop I cannot do any work on my regular and more elaborate updates to my blogs; A Genealogy Hunt, Quilts SB, Afghans SB, Jim's Gotta Eat, and Jim's Trek. I also have three other blogs that I have not visited recently. Yes the writing has become an obsession. And I now know that there are a number of things that I have to do before I get left behind. One is the consolidation of my blogs under an account umbrella and two is the startup work on a website for my A Genealogy Hunt.

My video companion, while I cycle, The West Wing is bilaterally experiencing a government shutdown. Happenstance seems to be my middle name, and I suppose I could have spelled that with a bit more ease than of mi tercer nombre. I wonder if the current President will play the same hand as his television counterpart.


The first band for our new Vanderbilt afghan has been completed. This time, no mistakes...and it really does look pretty slick. The band is 50" long and 8½" wide.

The second quilting has begun for our Tampa Kaleidoscope quilt.

Be healthy... This morning banana and peanut butter smoothies.

Enjoy

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment