Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Day 84 - (AD 307) - Jim's Trek Part II - The Sequel - 22.0 Miles - Somewhere in Arizona on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

Good news, another 10 years. Yesterday I had a recollection of Rawhide as I was guided to my vivarium. When I awoke I heard someone yell round 'em up, move 'em out. I am just getting younger.

Today on my Schwinn 150 I cycled 22.0 miles and burned 664 calories.


I am in Arizona and I haven't got a clue where I am. Google Maps tells me that my virtual position is Alamo Road or Highway 15.  The little dude will not allow me a street view. I am south of Yucca and the Chrysler Arizona Proving Grounds.

I have now cycled 6,042.7 miles.

My video companion of The West Wing has now moved into the seventh season. The United States, Washington, elections, evolution and intelligent design and creationism. And there is a leak in The White House.

Still no PC this morning. But I just received a call that my system is ready and should be working at exactly where it is was almost a month ago.  Phase 1 on the reconstruction has been finished and the kitchen sink has arrived.  The new cabinets and the counter tops have been promised for next week.

I will be happy to move back into the real, no pun intended, world.

Back to our afghans and quilts...

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment