Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, February 3, 2014

Day 186 – (AD 412) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 20.9 Miles – Back in Florida on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

My morning cycling on my Schwinn 150, only 20.9 miles. My total to date 8,246.2. And I completed another 100 sit-ups.


Virtually I am in Florida, headed north on FL-83 N/US-331 N toward Edgewood Circle. I have about 350 miles to go to reach my 39th Interlake address goal.

You know something? This part of my Trek, Jim’s Trek feels like the denouement. I did not realize that I would have the feelings of “What the hell?” and “Do I need to continue to this?”


Corland by Matt Johnson

Have you ever got to the point in time when you ask yourself the question “What next?” Hell I am always asking myself the same. I wonder what it would have been to have the mind like Leonardo Da Vinci or Jules Verne? Did they ever sleep?

Just an observation. I think there were more cars rushing in my neighborhood on Super Bowl Sunday than there have been at any other day during the year. Am I missing something? Oh yeah, and who were playing what game in New Jersey?

And there is the difference how we look at snow and ice.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment