Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, February 3, 2014

Day 186 – (AD 412) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 20.9 Miles – Back in Florida on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

My morning cycling on my Schwinn 150, only 20.9 miles. My total to date 8,246.2. And I completed another 100 sit-ups.


Virtually I am in Florida, headed north on FL-83 N/US-331 N toward Edgewood Circle. I have about 350 miles to go to reach my 39th Interlake address goal.

You know something? This part of my Trek, Jim’s Trek feels like the denouement. I did not realize that I would have the feelings of “What the hell?” and “Do I need to continue to this?”


Corland by Matt Johnson

Have you ever got to the point in time when you ask yourself the question “What next?” Hell I am always asking myself the same. I wonder what it would have been to have the mind like Leonardo Da Vinci or Jules Verne? Did they ever sleep?

Just an observation. I think there were more cars rushing in my neighborhood on Super Bowl Sunday than there have been at any other day during the year. Am I missing something? Oh yeah, and who were playing what game in New Jersey?

And there is the difference how we look at snow and ice.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim