Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Day 191 – (AD 418) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 22.4 Miles – Still on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

Today I cycled 22.4 miles on my Schwinn 150. This is now day 418 and I have cycled a total of 8,356.6 miles. And yes that is me on the bike.

This morning my 22.4 miles takes me to the east of Hosford, Florida, population near to 650. This place is small. I am still headed in an easterly direction and I am somewhere on FL-20 E.


Not much more to write about today. It is just one of those days. And it could be that my Intellectual Cycle of my biorhythm is at the lowest point of its cycle...no pun intended. I will have to wait until tomorrow as the graph will begin to reverse and edge.


The pleats are being sewn for our new Warhol’s Itch. We have begun the design on a new quilt. This one may be a part of the Hoffman Challenge.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment