Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Day 188 – (AD 415) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 22.2 Miles – My Way Home on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

This morning I cycled another 22.2 miles on my Schwinn 150. I am now 9.5 miles shy of 8,300 miles, 8,290.5. I am still amazed as the miles have added up…and my Schwinn 150 just keeps humming along. No problems, just doing my cycling.


Today I am located on Moss Hill Road, and yes I am still in Florida. I am just about between Horselot Pond and Bear Hammock Lakes. I am headed south towards Spanish Lakes Drive. I now have about 313 more miles left to get to my 39th Interlake address goal point.

I am sure that their school teachers may be cringing at the possible thought that these walking dullards – Ted Cruz, Donald Trump, Michelle Bachmann, Rick Santorum, Paul Ryan, et al are congregating at the 2014 Republican Leadership Conference. Yes, they all appear to have a way of creating a decent financial base…but the problem may be the sheep that just follow.

Here’s my thought. There is a myth that humans use only about 10% of the brain. The 10% is about the size of a sheep’s brain. Sheep have responded well to clicker training. I would tender a thought that the above-mentioned have learned how to use the clicker…well.

Question – Has social media truly become an extension of oneself to others or is it truly a vehicle of just looking in the mirror? I know that it is now a quick and easy way for the transferring of paper to a focused electronic medium. But in truth what does one call social media interaction when it appears that it is a blatant form of narcissism?

Okay so much for my mind today. Last night’s supper was good and in for a definite repeat. Montreal Garlic Ribs, Hassleback Potatoes, and a Salad. My blood sugar points jumped to 101. Must have been the spoon of sauce I ate; brown sugar, Soya sauce, water, garlic, and dry mustard. Each of The Pack were licking the air for some time due to the dollop for each from my finger.


This morning’s companion, Breaking Bad appears to be flexing itself and adding some other and more twists to the current plot lines. As long as there are no commercial breaks I can keep a smooth rhythm while I cycle on my Schwinn 150.


And watching Suits last night I got an idea. Maybe a quilt? Maybe a wall hanging? The wheels of my 20% are clicking.

Be healthy and enjoy, Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment