Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Day 184 – (AD 410) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.0 Miles – Okaloosa Island, Florida on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

Today is the day to celebrate.

The sun is OUT in Tampa, Florida. I moved the orchids back out to their residence on the pool deck. Next full moon is February 14. That will be the next possibility of one of our six winters here in the Tampa Bay. And some of my orchids are in full bloom.

This morning I cycled another 21.0 miles on my Schwinn 150. This is now the 410th day of almost continuous cycling from when I started on December 2nd, 2012. My total miles on my Schwinn 150 equal 8,203.8. And I am still going well. Only 379 miles more to go.


This morning, on my virtual Trek, I am located on the Miracle Strip Parkway Southeast, on Okaloosa Island, Florida. I know I glad to be able to see the water. This is the Sunshine State. Yeah! The house is open and I’m back in shorts, t-shirt and bare-feet.

And Simon and Garfunkel are playing I am a Rock on a winter’s day in the background while I write my 427th posting to my Jim’s Trek blog. And it is February 1 in Tampa, Florida.

90% of the top of Tampa Kaleidoscope has been quilted. Concentric hexagons in each kaleidoscope on a king size quilt does take time. Our BW 1950 and BW2010 have arrived in Oregon. USPS should deliver the special box today…methinks. I will be updating our Quilts’ and Afghans’ project schedule tomorrow. Check out Quilts SB and Afghans SB for progress report.

Got to come up with some more recipes to do with the dwarf bananas. ML, they are beginning to ripen quickly.


January 9 - Before              February 1 - After

Breaking Bad is getting much more interesting. My viewing companion is causing me to continue cycling and the time of my exercise period definitely goes by quickly. The plot line is now developing some rising action. Decisions have to be made. Oh and by the way, I have found a substitute for Mad Men for the time being, Suits. Difference is a world of advertising and marketing and a realm of corporate law.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment