Today on 20 February 2014 I have cycled the last 21.7 miles on my Schwinn 150 Trek for a grand total of 8,617.1 miles.
Jim's Trek is home. From 2 December 2012 until today I cycled a total of 430 days and I averaged 20.2 miles each day. Not bad for this old, but young dude. (Yes you can change the word “dude” with whatever you would like.)
The last leg of my Trek included my 39th and 40th Interlake address goal points. The 39th is Interlaken Drive in Trinity and the 40th is my home. My virtual Trek has taken me on a route of 40 goal points from Tampa, Florida to Seattle, Washington and back again.
Here are my recorded stats –
- Location – Home, Tampa, Florida
- Start Date – 2 December 2012
- End Date – 20 February 2014
- Trek Distance – Today 21.7miles
- Trek Distance Part I – 4,257.1 miles
- Trek Distance Part II – 4,360.0 miles
- Grand Total Miles – 8,617.1
- Miles to Go – 0.0
- Avg. Miles per Day – 20.2
- Calories Burned Today - 654
- Number of Sit-ups - 75
- Weight – 165.8 lbs; Total Loss – 4.4 lbs
- BMI – 23.3
- Belly Measurement – 32”; Total Loss – 12”
- Blood Sugar - 93 mg/dL
- A1c - 5.11%
- eAG – 97 mg/dL
- Blood Pressure – 113/80
- Age – 62 yrs, 2 mths
And now that I have accomplished and finished Jim’s Trek Part I and Part II I am taking a couple of days off. I will be back.
Jim’s Trek Part III will begin in a couple of days. I have mapped my new virtual journey and I will be cycling on my Schwinn 150 as best as this old body will keep me going.
Be healthy and enjoy,