Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Day 194 – (AD 421) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.0 Miles – Somewhere in the Panhandle on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

This morning I cycled an even 21.0 miles on my Schwinn 150. My total miles to date now equal 8,421.1.


Today I am located somewhere, still in the Panhandle of Florida, on Highway 30/98. I am still headed east and will soon come upon Caggage Grove Road.

Have you ever tried to do 100 sit-ups when four idiot Canines are each trying to get your undivided attention? And then Bella decides that she needs to commandeer my mouse pad. I would say that these mini-dogs control this house.

Has anyone with a Bright House subscription ever considered that the exorbitant subscription costs go to fund the Bright House station that is only available to Bright House customers? And is there one sub-par Bright House television link that we could do without?

Didn’t cook last night. Had to get to Jo-Ann’s to buy some more white cotton fabric and slip material. No, I am not dressing up in drag. We are still working on the design for our new Warhol’s Itch.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment