Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, February 17, 2014

Day 200 – (AD 427) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 22.1 Miles – Synchronicity on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

This morning I got up early. I cycled 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 150. My total to date is now 8,551.4 miles.

Wonder if my Schwinn 150 will ever need a tune up. It certainly just keeps going fine.


My virtual Trek has me now located on US-19 S/US-98 S/S Suncoast Blvd. I am just east of Crystal River Preserve State Park, and of course, I am in Florida. Per the map I am at the intersection of W. Arber Court. I only have about 52 more miles before I reach my 39th Interlake address goal point.

It also looks like Jim’s Trek Part II will come to a ribbon’s end in about three days. I am shocked. What will I do next? Jim’s Trek Part III?

And synchronicity plays a part. I am just now listening to Hallelujah by Time for Three on their 2010 album 3 Fervent Travelers. Apropos, to say the least.

Last episode of Season 4 of Breaking Bad was more than enough to keep my feet just pumping at an average 20.2 per mile clip on my Schwinn 150. And then my version of 110 sit-ups just flipped right on by. One question that I do have. Who is the set dresser or set designer on Breaking Bad who has an obsession with the color purple? Marie and her purples?

And of course I have been engulfed with the new season of House of Cards. Just found out that the show and story line was lifted from the BBC 1990 miniseries of the same name. Guess I may be just a wee bit slow. Now I have another series to check out.

First two-thirds of our new H-1 quilt and wall hanging has been pieced. We are trying something different, once again. Just a continuation of our learning process. Check Quilts SB for updates.

And CK has a best friend...SMey.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment