Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Day 5 - (AD 435) – Jim's Trek Part III – 20.9 Miles – Cambewarra Village, Australia on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

My immediate stats this morning: 20.9 miles on my Schwinn 150 and 80 sit-ups. I burned up 633 calories and also my morning fasting blood count is in at 91. Guess I have nothing to complain about on this 435th day of this crazy man's trek.

Is this trek somewhat obtuse? Maybe. Is it just some way for someone of my age to fill part of his day? Maybe. But, I am not going to complain about the current results, the way that I feel, and the way that I look. Maybe narcissistic? Could be, and I definitely cannot reverse the clock. I can just do what I have to do. Period.

This morning I am on Moss Vale Road/B73 and I am headed south. On this part of my Trek, the virtual part, I hope to see my next goal point here in Australia in about six days.

Earlier on the route I passed by Fitzroy Falls. The above image was taken in 2009 by Bjenks...and yes it is from Wikipedia. Ain't the Cloud great?

For those of you following Jim's Trek III, I am just east of Cambewarra Village. I am still in New South Wales.


Our current work on four immediate projects are full step ahead. The projects are three quilts and wall hangings and one afghan. The three quilts and wall hangings are Tampa Kaleidoscope, H-1, and Warhol's Itch. The afghan is Glowing.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment