Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Day ¾ - (AD 430 ¾) – Jim's Trek Part III – 0.0 Miles – Preparation Continues on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

I think that I am ready to start off on my new trek, Jim’s Trek III. Keeping true to myself I am still making sure that I have another day off. I have been working on some things that I need to accomplish just before I start this new journey. Max is waiting for me to start.

And to some of the responses that I have been receiving there seems to be a slight belief that Smith may have gone off his rocker and maybe is beginning to lose it. Maybe, I have…but then again I am losing it in a somewhat healthy way.


Prime Audi in Massachusetts is trying to send me a 2014 Audi Q7 3.0T. Someone must have got the email addresses mixed up. And for all intents and purposes I do not ever remember me be called “Jake”. But I definitely would like to head of the line if I was to be a “surprised” recipient of a new 2014 Audi Q7 3.0T.

Jim’s Trek III, Uluru. 16 goal points highlighted.


The component parts of our new H-1 quilt and wall-hanging are almost completed. And Chipper has been watching us place the design format on the dining room table.

Six rows left to complete the inner top of our new crocheted afghan Glowing.


Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment